Junior Sales Executive - Couture
Based in our Couture department where we make and sell Ballroom and Dancing Competition Dresses the Junior Sales Executive will work with the Head of Couture Sales to manage key accounts/ agents and drive sales.
The focus of the role is to communicate with customers on the status orders and be the go between with production. Deal with any couture enquires within the showroom, phone or email with the focus being on gaining sales through enquiry. Organise order book so that deadlines are always met, and orders are inputted on system.
- Sponsored Dancer Responsibilities:
- To establish a positive working relationship with sponsored couples
- To help support head of couture sales with any sales orders that gets referred from sponsor couples.
- In absence of head of couture sales liaise with sponsored couples and support them with selling their dresses and managing their dress allowance.
- Office Responsibilities:
- To data-input customer information.
- To complete sales where required (paperwork, payment etc).
- To deal with relating administrative tasks.
- Assist with customer queries and complaints in an appropriate manner and within appropriate time frames.
- Invoicing and dispatch processes.
- Stock control and availability.
- Sales Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head of Couture Sales in developing existing and potential markets.
- General Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate with other departments as and when required.
- To ensure the department is always striving for sales and we are perusing all avenues to achieve targets.
- In the absence of the head of couture, able to lead and co-ordinate with the production to get orders completion as well as deal with sales enquires.
- Very enthusiastic, confident and engaged individual.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Team working skills; to be able to collaborate and work across all different teams.
- Interest and understanding of Fashion / Luxury brands
- Proven track record of being able to lead on tasks and use initiative
Job Type: Full-time
Location: South London - Mitcham (Tram stop: Belgrave Walk - On site parking)
You must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Please send you CV to Emma Parker firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8687 3420
For any other postion please feel free to send your details to our Personel Manager by emailing: email@example.com