Extraordinary times need Extraordinary measures!
We are still open to work with you, but it’s not ‘business as usual’!
You have undoubtedly seen the news about the rapid spread of the global Corona Virus pandemic which has now also reached the UK.
At this time the health and wellbeing of our team, our partners and our customers is our first priority. Following government guidelines we will therefore operate with a much reduced team from Wednesday, April 1st.
In these unprecedented circumstances we are more aware than ever how important it is to work together with you, our trusted partners in the world of dance.
We can assure you that we will do our utmost to service any of your needs and requests in the best possible way. At the same time we would like to thank you for your understanding that it is not ‘business as usual’ and that there may be some delays or difficulties with providing you with the level of service which you can usually expect from us.
What does it mean in practice?
- Our online and mail order service is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm GMT (except national holidays) at much reduced capacity
- Due to the current restrictions there may be some delays in delivery or stock availability but we will do our best to keep this to a minimum and to keep you informed to our best ability
- Although our phones will be manned, we would ask you – as much as possible – to communicate with us by email or through our website to allow us to deal with your enquiries effectively
- We will be able to communicate with you in the following languages: English, Russian, Chinese and Japanese (via our Tokyo office)
- Above all, we are committed to work with you to address any issues together in a spirit of partnership
These are unprecedented circumstances with much uncertainty! As a team we are committed to work with you in a spirit of cooperation and to come out stronger on the other side as soon as the world gets dancing again! If you have any situation where we can help, please, talk to us.
With best wishes for you, your families and your teams. Take care of yourselves and stay well.
The Chrisanne Clover Team