With shading being this season’s must have look on the dance floor, we are proud to introduce you to a fabulous range of shading in a NEW palette of shades!
Using our exclusive colours shaded on our own essential bases, these shades perfectly match with our colour range and creates a luscious look of tonal shades adding volume, movement and luxurious class to your couture…
The beauty of the shading opens up many design possibilities with the option of the main colour of the couture being either black or white, with a shade flowing through the skirt creating a beautiful ombre effect. You can also…
- Use for floats to add a splash of colour to your black or white couture
- The option of adding dimension and depth to your black or white dress with the colour shading to the bottom of the skirts with colour matching underskirts
- Crystallize in the colour of the shading to bring out the beautiful tones of the colour into the bodice and accessories.
- A coloured dress shading through to black or white with black or white underskirts
- The perfect floaty material adding depth of colour to your Latin show dress draped over a leotard
- Adorn with feather boa’s along the hemline to create a super luxurious and classy look.
- Spot with feather fringe fading up the dress to bring your skirt shading to life with added movement.
- Create added volume with a crinoline edge in your chosen colour shade or in black or white.
The shading runs through the width of fabric - 112cm from black or white to colour, therefore the tone of the shade will differ through the fabric. Shorter garments such as Latin and Ice Skating skirts and dresses may not create the desired shading effect that you envision; with the prominent colours being at the start and finish of the width of fabric that you may wish to colour match. If you are unsure if the shading is suited to your design please contact our sales team who will be more than happy to advise firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Shading was a massive look on the dance floor at this years Blackpool Dance Festival and is a look that will set precedence for the rest of 2018-2019. Monica’s shaded couture was admired by many a spectator and oozed an elegance and class like no other. This dress was one eye catcher that will be remembered by many as one of THE dress's of the season’
Joseph Suttle, Couture Designer
Be Inspired with these Shaded Couture Ballroom dresses worn by our Sponsored Gold Professional Dancers. All embellished beautifully with Crystals from Swarovski and available to buy online…