As a valued Chrisanne Clover customer we would like to inform you of some changes to Swarovski’s business and how these might affect your purchase of Swarovski Crystals from us in the future.
Swarovski has begun the process of merging its B2B and B2C businesses. This change means that, from 1st October 2021, although they will continue to offer their crystals to B2B customers they will only do so through a select number of wholesalers, in much closer collaboration.
We are thrilled to have been selected as one of Swarovski’s very few authorised partners worldwide.
How this change might affect you:
- We will continue to offer Swarovski crystals to all our customers until September 30th 2021. However, a large range of Swarovski products are being discontinued and our stocks have already started to decrease.
- From the 1st October 2021, we will only be able to supply Swarovski® products to businesses that have been agreed as a Swarovski Approved Customer. Approval is restricted to brands or businesses who create a finished product using Swarovski crystals and the approval process involves you signing a brand control agreement with Swarovski.
- If you would like to continue purchasing Swarovski Crystals from us after the 1st October 2021 you will need to apply to become a Swarovski Approved Customer. Simply click on the link below and complete the application form.
- For clients who are unable to gain approval or decide not to apply for a Brand Control Agreement, we will continue to sell an ever-increasing range of Preciosa crystals to all customers as an alternative to Swarovski.
- If you have any questions or need help or advice our sales team are here to offer you support.
APPLY NOW TO BECOME A SWAROVSKI APPROVED CUSTOMER AND SECURE YOUR FUTURE SUPPLY