- The Website is operated by Chrisanne Clover Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01979551 whose registered office is at 75 Park Lane, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 1XS (“Chrisanne Clover”).
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Chrisanne Clover reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. Chrisanne Clover shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, Chrisanne Clover may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. Chrisanne Clover aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. Chrisanne Clover may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and Chrisanne Clover is under no obligation to update such material.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
- Chrisanne Clover shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented by a third party including, but not limited to, pricing, liability in connection with any products or services provided directly with a third party, or any other transactions between you and a third party, and the performance of the contract entered into between you and the third party.
- Chrisanne Clover does not guarantee that the information displayed on the Website is accurate and Chrisanne Clover reserves the right to change product specifications without notice. Products, programs and any related services published on the Website may not be available in your area, therefore you must consult a local company business contact regarding which products, program and services may be available to you. Chrisanne Clover makes every attempt to keep the content on this Website as up-to-date as possible, but (in accordance with Clause 2) is under no obligation to do so.
- Where Chrisanne Clover publishes and controls information on the Website, it will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed being incorrect. Chrisanne Clover will endeavour to correct this information as quickly as possible.
- Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by Chrisanne Clover (unless otherwise specified) and Chrisanne Clover will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without Chrisanne Clover’s explicit written consent.
- Chrisanne Clover cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by Chrisanne Clover or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Chrisanne Clover. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
- Except for individual personal use, no part of this Website may be copied, reproduced, or transmitted by any means, for any purpose without prior written permission from Chrisanne Clover.
- Chrisanne Clover does not wish to receive confidential or proprietary information through the Website and any information or material received through the Website will be deemed NOT confidential. By sending Chrisanne Clover information or material, you grant to Chrisanne Clover an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute said information or materials. The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Chrisanne Clover disclaims all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. Chrisanne Clover shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or special or consequential, including but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website. Chrisanne Clover makes no representation whatsoever in connection with the Website.
Any information collected will not have any identifying data. It is statistical data about our visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared that could identify you.
We may assemble information about your common internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve our website and any service offered to you.
Your browser has the ability to decline cookies. This is done by setting your browser options to decline all cookies. Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
We use Google Analytics tracking cookies to collect anonymous traffic data about your use of this website.
Google Analytics collects information such as pages you visit on this site, the browser and operating system you use and time spent viewing pages.
The purpose of this information is to help us improve the site for future visitors.
The following cookies are set by Google Analytics:.
A persistent cookie - remains on a computer, unless it expires or the cookie cache is cleared. It tracks visitors. Metrics associated with the Google __utma cookie include: first visit (unique visit), last visit (returning visit). This also includes Days and Visits to purchase calculations which afford ecommerce websites with data intelligence around purchasing sales funnels.
__utmb Cookie & __utmc Cookies
These cookies work in tandem to calculate visit length. Google __utmb cookie demarks the exact arrival time, then Google __utmc registers the precise exit time of the user.
Because __utmb counts entrance visits, it is a session cookie, and expires at the end of the session, e.g. when the user leaves the page. A timestamp of 30 minutes must pass before Google cookie __utmc expires. Given__utmc cannot tell if a browser or website session ends. Therefore, if no new page view is recorded in 30 minutes the cookie is expired.
This is a standard 'grace period' in web analytics. Ominture and WebTrends among many others follow the same procedure.
Cookie __utmz monitors the HTTP Referrer and notes where a visitor arrived from, with the referrer siloed into type (Search engine (organic or cpc), direct, social and unaccounted). From the HTTP Referrer the __utmz Cookie also registers, what keyword generated the visit plus geolocation data.