Work with us
POSITION: Sourcing & Creative Projects Assistant
Chrisanne Clover is a leading company within an exciting and thriving international niche market supplying the vibrant dance and stage industry with fabrics and costumes. Following a merger in 2015 the company expects to swiftly grow its international presence and sales volumes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for at Sourcing & Creative Projects Assistant to join the team. We are looking for a flexible, well organised and self-motivated candidate with excellent communication skills.
The role will include assisting with all areas of Research and Development. This is an extremely varied role with a fun and unique market leading company. You must have some previous work experience in a similar role and have good organisational skills with a creative flair.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Be organised with excellent numerical skills
- Be self-motivated
- Have good communication skills both written & verbal
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Be flexible and able to work to multiple deadlines
40 hours per week with some flexibility as the role requires
20 days holiday per annum, increasing to 25 days pa with years of service
Head of Sourcing & Creative Projects
- Assist the Head of Sourcing & Creative Projects by way of:
- Following up with suppliers for new products and samples
- Fabric/Trim ordering
- Approving lab dips, fabrics, trims etc
- Checking production samples
- Price negotiation with fabric mills and factories
- Creating new product codes
- Book venues and co-ordinate resources for photo shoots
- Assisting on studio and location photo shoots (model selection, wardrobe, props etc)
- Researching new products and suppliers
- Research competitor activities and industry trends
- Liaising with other departments including the Sales, Purchasing, Production and Marketing teams
- Co-ordinating the day to day department administration, including booking travel and accommodation for business trips
- Supporting new Dancewear and Menswear development
- Creating spec sheets/packs for Dancewear and Menswear ranges
- Attending fit sessions
- Provide General Marketing Support as Required and specifically by:
- Photographing new products
- Upload content to the website, monitoring for any errors within copy and ensuring all the correct images are in place
- Assisting with preparations for Exhibitions and Marketing Events
- Copy writing for marketing materials
- Campaign proofing for online and printed materials
- Researching opportunities for new marketing and event activities
- Assist with blog posts and social media
- Support with seasonal campaigns
- Develop your understanding of the brand tone of voice to ensure consistency across all channels
- Creating mood boards for exhibitions, photoshoots and other business
- Provide Support to the Sales Team as required and specifically by:
- Preparing new product previews to the Sales Team
- Finding out on sales trends
- Assisting with Exhibitions, Events and Stock Take
Please send your cv with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: MAIL ORDER PREPPING / WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Full Time)
CHRISANNE CLOVER is a world leading supplier to the Ballroom Dance world and we supply couture dresses, dancewear and a dazzling array of fabrics and trimmings to dressmakers and dancers around the world from our specialized fabrics Logistics Centre in Mitcham.
Due to continued growth, CHRISANNE CLOVER has an opportunity for people to join our hard working friendly despatch and warehouse team preparing customer orders to be despatched on the same day, checking goods in, refilling stock levels, invoicing and other admin duties, all while maintaining our world class customer service. Most of your work will be on this and other administrative tasks involving our products and computers. You will need to be motivated, reliable and enthusiastic. We are now recruiting for an immediate vacancy and are keen to attract people preferably with some warehouse and or fabric handling experience, or keen to learn new skills.
Like all team members you will need to be multi skilled and ready to help out wherever needed. You will be provided with all the training – you just need to bring a positive, can-do will-do attitude, and a good standard of work.
For the right person there will be opportunities to progress your career in a fast growing, exciting international company based in Mitcham South London.
Team Player, thrives under pressure to be able to work with colleagues to meet tight deadlines.
Reliable, good attention to detail
Want to give good customer service
GCSE in Maths & English Grade C or higher or equivalent.
Basic computer literacy of windows based systems an advantage.
Be able to identify colours accurately.
Nice to have :-
Previous order picking experience and a general understanding of a warehouse environment.
Need to live within reasonable daily travelling distance.
If you are interested in a varied, busy job working with performance dancewear fabrics and customers all over the world, send us your CV to email@example.com – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
POSITION: DRESS MAKER (Maternity cover)
Do you have proven sample dress making skills that can be applied to the stretch and non stretch materials used in the creation of Chrisanne-Clover bespoke dresses . This core skill must be delivered with speed and quality combined.
CHRISANNE CLOVER is a leading company, in the international niche market of costumes and dresses for competitive dance sport, and TV entertainment. We make bespoke costumes in our London studio and sell exclusive performance fabrics all around the world. CHRISANNE-CLOVER runs an efficient mail order business which includes the international wholesale and retail of fabrics, as well as crystals. In terms of the entertainment industry CHRISANNE-CLOVER’s iconic, BAFTA nominated dresses and costumes have been seen on shows such as the BBCs "Strictly Come Dancing", ITVs "Dancing on Ice", and "Britain's Got Talent".
We Are Looking for People Who….
- have experience in bespoke dresses and or samples, preferably including fitting experience.
- Knowledge of patterns and using patterns
- are driven to improve and continue to improve
- are used to meeting deadlines and delivery dates
- work on their own initiative.
- have a bright, positive attitude, wants to be part of the team and is open to opinions
- thrive under pressure, is organised, has good communication skills
- is entitled to work in the UK
What You Will Be Doing...
- make dresses from cutting out to finishing including fitting
If you would like the opportunity to work in an exciting company in an international business then contact us today.
Contact: Giles Hatch