ORDER FULFILMENT TEAM MEMBER
Chrisanne Clover Ltd is a leading company within an exciting and thriving international niche market supplying the vibrant dance and stage industry with fabrics and costumes worldwide. Our Order Fulfilment Team prepares and administrates orders for shipment worldwide.
We currently have a great opportunity for a team member in our Order Fulfilment Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with good numeracy and communication skills and an eye for detail. This role is a 3 month placement with the potential to become a permanent role in 2018 after a review in December.
Reporting to the Department Team Leader, you will be required to:
• Accurately pick, measure, prepare, pack, process and despatch sales orders to customer requirements.
• Communicate with colleagues to resolve out of stock situations and other queries.
• Use Windows based IT to order entry, customer entry, create backorders and check stock.
• Assist with regular stock takes.
• Prepare stock and equipment for exhibitions and on occasion you may be required to attend an event.
The successful candidate should have:
• GCSEs in Maths and English
• Windows based IT Skills
• Able to identify colours accurately
• Previous Warehouse experience, an advantage
• Enjoy being part of a Team
£16,500 per annum
20 days holiday, increasing after 2 years service, pension, good transport links and on-site parking, bonus scheme, occasional overtime. Full training will be given during a 12-week induction period.
Couture Sales Executive
Chrisanne Clover Ltd is the leading company within an exciting and thriving international niche market supplying the vibrant dance and stage industry with fabrics and costumes.
The Chrisanne Clover Couture department is dedicated to producing Ballroom and Latin dance dresses for individual customers, wholesale customers and a ready to wear collection.
We have a vacancy for a talented sales focused person to drive, manage and co-ordinate sales activities for the Chrisanne Clover Couture business to achieve sales growth. This will be through key clients, the sales team, other stake-holders and territory management. The role will report to the Executive Director, work closely with the Managing Director and will include line management for one team member and overall responsibility for sales agents, sponsor dancer portfolio, sales channels, special events and stock distribution.
The successful candidate will be passionate, entrepreneurial and motivated, have good social media and IT skills, be a great communicator, willing to travel, enjoy working with customers and agents and love fashion and dance.
Key Objectives, You will;
- create and implement a Key Client Management programme, to achieve a Sales & Contribution targets;
- work closely with the Marketing Department to create the required out bound communications for Couture sales and branding;
- keep an overview and give a steer on short and long-term sales strategies to deliver growth across all territories;
- focus on developing and optimising current clients, developing new clients and potentially new sectors. You must have an ability to seek out new market opportunities, to take Couture into new areas;
- manage distribution channels & business relationships with Sales Agents, Intermediaries, and Key Customers
- create successful sales processes and promotion programmes;
- have close and hands on involvement with Sales exhibitions involving Chrisanne Clover; visit key clients and attend main exhibitions in the UK and abroad and take ownership of exhibitions in respect of sales delivery;
- communicate with and control the sponsored dancer portfolio for sales and marketing purposes;
- control the distribution of dress stock according to demand and events;
- monitor sales volume and margin against target, and initiate appropriate responses to variances;
- be an active contributor to the mutually supportive Chrisanne Clover team, expecting to be involved in areas not directly relating to Couture, helping to drive the culture of flexibility and “getting stuck in with a can-do attitude”.
Skills / Experience: You will;
- have some experience with domestic and international SME clients;
- be a relationship builder with proven customer service skills, people management skills & exceptional interpersonal skills. Your ability as an excellent communicator will be central to your success;
- be excited about fashion and ideally the world of dancing.
- be able to easily adapt to different national cultures;
- be passionate, with a skill for translating enthusiasm for our products to our clients across various markets and regions and achieving tangible sales results for the business;
- be administratively very quick and accurate;
- be results driven;
- have a proven track record in driving sales growth and delivering sales projects from start to completion;
- be able to drive and organise a range of projects and activities in parallel;
- have strong leadership skills, be quick thinking, assertive, and forthright;
- be open minded and flexible, with a hands on attitude.
- Have good knowledgeable in the use of Social Media, and other marketing tools
The role will involve co-ordinating the activities of the Couture sales department within the overall Chrisanne Clover sales team. This is an extremely varied role with a fun and unique market leading company. You must have some previous work experience in a customer service / sales role as well as the ability to manage projects involving several other departments.
The role is based at our modern offices in South London, which benefits from excellent transport links and free parking. There will be regular overseas travel to events and key clients.
Please send your cv and covering letter to Mr Giles Hatch, email@example.com
Chrisanne Clover is a leading company within an exciting and thriving international niche market supplying the vibrant dance and stage industry with fabrics and costumes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchasing Co-ordinator to join the team. We are looking for a flexible, well organised and self-motivated candidate with excellent communication skills.
The role will include management of all areas of the supply chain. This is an extremely varied role with a fun and unique market leading company. You must have relevant experience in Purchasing or a similar role and have excellent analytical skills with a very commercial attitude.
The ideal Candidate will have:
• 2 years + relevant experience in a Purchasing role
• A strong and passionate team player
• Organised with excellent numerical skills
• Self Motivated
• Good communication skills both written & verbal
• Outgoing & enthusiastic with an energetic approach
• Confident Telephone Manner
• Flexible and able to adapt to new processes quickly
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
To be discussed based on qualifications and experience
40 hours per week with some flexibility as the role requires
20 days holiday per annum, increasing to 25 days pa with years of service
Buying & Business Analysis Manager
The role will include management of all areas of the supply chain and is an extremely varied position within a fun and unique market leading company. Specifically the role will include:
• Placing orders and ensuring suppliers are delivering to expected delivery dates to maximise sales.
• Ensuring delivery schedules for all orders are managed on the system.
• Ensure that all paperwork regarding deliveries and invoicing is expedited for maximum efficiency and transparency.
• Studying weekly reports and proposing all order requirements dependent on supplier chain
• Negotiating and arranging freight of orders by sea, air or courier
• Manage and providing external factories with raw material, product labelling and packaging
• Liaising with Internal departments including Sales, Marketing and Research & Development Teams regarding product launches & sell through
Please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org