Work with us
POSITION: Designer / Dressmaker
Chrisanne Clover is a leading company within an exciting international niche market supplying the dance and stage industry with fabrics and costumes. Following a merger in 2015 the company is rapidly growing its international presence and sales volumes.
We currently have a vacancy for a full time Designer / Dress Maker with the skills to work on the creation of Chrisanne Clover bespoke dance dresses. The successful candidate will work with speed and accuracy and be able to work with stretch and non-stretch materials including Lycra, stretch satin and chiffon.
Ideally, you will have several years’ experience in designing and making bespoke dresses, and will be comfortable with fittings and working from a sample, patterns or tech pack. You will enjoy working as part of a team; have good communication skills; and you must have permission to work in the UK.
Whilst training will be provided, this position is NOT suitable for someone seeking a design only role. There will be a design and sewing practical trial as part of the interview process.
We offer a competitive salary with paid holiday, pension, nearby transport links, free parking, staff discount, modern workrooms and a fun working environment.
If you would like the opportunity to work in our exciting company based in South London, then please contact us today.
Azorba@chrisanne-clover.com tel: 020 8648 3434
110-112 Morden Road, MITCHAM, CR4 4DA
POSITION: Sales & Marketing Support – North Asian Territory (Mandarin Speaking)
Chrisanne Clover is a leading company within an exciting international niche market supplying the dance and stage industry with fabrics and costumes. Following a merger in 2015 the company is rapidly growing its international presence and sales volumes, particularly within North Asian and Chinese speaking territories.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chinese Speaking Sales and Marketing Support to join our team. We are looking for a flexible, well organised and self-motivated candidate with excellent communication skills.
To help build strong relationships in our North Asian Market and Supply Chain.
This is an extremely varied role with a fun and unique market leading company. You must have good organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively in Chinese (Mandarin) and English. Whilst this role is primarily a Sales Support role, you will also be required to support the Marketing, Purchasing, R&D and Logistics team with translations and communications with suppliers and assisting with marketing projects to our Chinese speaking stakeholders. This role offers and ambitious candidate the opportunity to progress within the organisation.
Sales Team Leader
- Support the North Asian Sales team by:
- Taking sales orders by email, telephone, post, internet and in person in the showroom
- Handing enquiries, complaints and feed back.
- Advising customers of order delays or customs issues
- Assisting with taking payments and following up late payments
- Liaising with the Logistics department to ensure the best customer service outcome.
- Undertaking research to find new business
- Liaising and supporting the Shops in Shanghai and in Cheam
- Supporting the NA Sales team to achieve monthly sales targets and KPIs
- Assisting with exhibitions, events and stock takes
- Assist the Marketing, Purchasing, R&D and Logistics Teams by Communicating in Chinese and translating into English by way of:
- Following up with suppliers for products and delivery schedules,
- Booking venues and co-ordinate resources for trips and events in North Asia.
- Assisting with Social Media, website, catalogues and other Marketing activities in North Asia.
- Helping with translations for online and printed brochures for product launches
- Providing support as required for effective communications with Chinese Speaking Stake holders
- Able to communicate effectively, written and verbal, in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- An enthusiastic team player
- Good organisation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience in sales or customer service role
- Excellent IT skills, Including Microsoft Package and social media
- Good administrative and numerical skills
- Flexible and able to work to multiple deadlines
- Able to travel as some travel may be required from time to time.
- Eligible to work in the UK
40 hours per week with some flexibility as the role requires
20 days holiday per annum, increasing to 25 days pa with years of service
Modern offices, free onsite parking, close to good transport links, staff discounts, company events, opportunity to travel, pension
Please send your cv with a covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please
POSITION: Bilingual Sales & Customer Service Executive (Russian and/or German)
An exciting opportunity for a dedicated sales- and customer service focused and results driven team player to join our winning international sales team based in our modern offices in South West London.
Established 29 years ago, Chrisanne Clover Ltd, is a world leading supplier to the Dance and Stage world, offering Couture dresses, dancewear, a dazzling array of fabrics and trimmings as well as crystal products from our headquarters in South West London. As an organisation we are:
- People friendly
- Succeeding together and celebrating together
Working within our Sales Team the role is primarily a SALES position but also has high emphasis on outstanding customer service. Initially working with and supporting a senior Account Manager with their territories the role allows progression to eventually take responsibility for an allocated region. Key elements of the role are:
- Ongoing communication with key accounts by telephone, email and face to face
- Travel to selected sales events or client visits
- Maximising sales through clear understanding of products, customers and markets
- Handling customer enquiries and orders (responding to enquiries, raising orders, expediting orders, negotiating terms, etc.)
- Monitoring and analysing customer and market trends and responding as appropriate
- Identifying new customer and market opportunities and converting them into sales growth
- Sales driven communicator
- Able to build lasting client relationships through outstanding reliability and service levels
- Fluent written and spoken English and second language (Russian or German)
- Computer literate, able to use Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.; training on Ax2012 software will be provided
- Reliable, able to prioritise, good attention to detail
- Team player, thrives under pressure
- Can do – will do attitude
- Some affinity with dance, fashion and style will be helpful to understand our industry
If you are interested in a varied, busy job working with a young, ambitious international team send us your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org