Pearl chiffon is another form of chiffon (georgette) but has a rich shimmer and slick texture. It is a very lightweight material made from 100% polyester. It is generally used in evening and formal wear, since it drapes well and can add a floaty look to gowns and dresses. Pearl chiffon is used mainly for the couture ballroom dress as an 8 panel layered skirt piece (consisting of 4 layers). Depending on your budget the layers can be mixed with georgette so not as costly. It is also used for godets and floats. Pearl Chiffon is now available for a half circle pleating service with the choice of a 70cm drop or a 90cm drop per piece.
The core products in our range are now covered by our new CHRISANNE CLOVER Promise and will always be in stock for you to buy. This Promise applies to all products identified by the stamp throughout our extensive website.
If the product you have chosen is not available the Promise below will come into effect immediately.
1. Wait for your chosen product and get 50% discount
2. Choose an alternative product in the same group and get 50% discount
3. Choose an alternative stamped product and get 50% discount
Terms and Conditions
1. The CHRISANNE CLOVER Promise is discounted from the retail price.
2. The discount only applies to your first order of a stamped product.
3. The Promise applies to the original order quantity only up to a maximum of 50 metres or pieces.
4. We reserve the right to temporarily withdraw a product from the Promise due to reasons outside our control; if products delivered to us do not meet our high standards or are unavailable for delivery.
5. The Promise no longer applies if a product becomes discontinued.
The current CHRISANNE CLOVER Essentials Promise no longer applies – August 2017
Chrisanne Clover fabrics are delicate and should be treated as such – specialist clean only