The first thing to think about when you are buying a dress is to know your body measurements before you make your selection, and indeed your purchase. How tall are you? What is your waist size? These are all questions you should be thinking about when you are shopping for that perfect look.
READY TO ORDER?
If you would like a bespoke couture dress made to your specific design and measurements then please fill in the size measurement chart here and we will contact you shortly.
At the core of each CHRISANNE CLOVER dress is a body suit or leotard and integrated bra cups so when you put on the dress the finished look is seamless and the fit feels amazing. A key part of the construction is that each couture dress is made using stretch fabrics. The stretch allows the dress to move with you so that you do not feel restricted at your event; it is the ultimate in comfort. CHRISANNE CLOVER Couture customers often find they can move up or down a dress size because of the "stretch factor" so you should consider this when ordering. In terms of performing in a CHRISANNE CLOVER dress there really is no comparison, because you feel confident and this in turn enhances your performance. It looks like a red carpet evening dress - but it feels as comfortable as a tracksuit.
Additional CHRISANNE CLOVER COUTURE features:
- Colour matched invisible zip
- Double fastenings for added security
- Hand crystallized with the finest Crystals from Swarovski
|UK Sizing (cms)||UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
|Usual Bra Cup Size||A cup||B cup||C cup||C cup||D cup|
Ballroom Skirt Length approx: 95cm -100cms
|US Sizing (inches)||US 4||US 6||US 8||US 10||US 12|
HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS
- When your measurements are being taken please wear something smooth fitting i.e. leggings.
- Pin a length of 12mm wide tape (or similar) around your natural waist.
- Use a non-stretch dressmakers tape measure.
- We recommend that someone helps you take your measurements to ensure accuracy.
- Let the tape run closely over the body without dropping.
- Check all measurements to ensure accuracy.