By popular demand we are thrilled to extend our Luxury Crepe with a vibrant range of colours added back into the collection!
Luxury crepe has a great stretch, fantastic movement and excellent drape. Perfect for the use in couture, dancewear, sportswear and more! Used in our NEW Chrisanne Clover Dancewear Collection it is a firm favourite and an essential fabric for us here at Chrisanne Clover ...
THE BENEFITS OF USING LUXURY CREPE:
- Luxury crepe has a great stretch and stretches both ways
- It has fantastic movement
- Luxury Crepe gives weight to a skirt so great for the use in Ballroom, Latin and American Smooth, gymnastics and ice skating wear.
- It has a great drape.
- Does not fray
- Its stretch makes it a good fabric for knotting and ruching
- A versatile fabric that can be used for bodices and skirts
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LUXURY CREPE, DANCE CREPE AND PREMIUM CREPE?
- Luxury crepe has a softer, jersey like feel to the fabric and I would say warmer to the touch.
- Dance crepe has more of a crepe texture, a dryer feel so not as smooth to the touch as luxury crepe but still has a great stretch.
- Both luxury crepe and dance crepe are popular fabrics in the industry.
- Premium Crepe has all the benefits of Luxury Crepe but has less stretch one way so for longer skirts, the fabric will not drop as much.
- Premium crepe is silky and soft to touch compared to dance crepe and feels really nice against the skin.
Contact us for more information
+44 (0)20 8640 5921