Watch Mark and Olga dance HERE
Personal history : where you grew up? started dancing? how long have they been partners for?
Mark is originally from London/England and Olga originally is from Moscow/Russia.
We started dancing together over 10 years ago when Olga moved to England to start our youth career together representing GB.
Dance history – What are your highest achievements?
We stared our career together in the under 21/youth category and soon became:
- Closed British under 21 champions
- Open British (Blackpool) under 21 champions
- U.K. Closed under 21champions
- International under 21 champions
- 7 times National Closed British and Uk closed amateur ballroom champions
- Open British Amateur Rising Star runners up
- WDC world amateur finalist
- Winners and medalists of many internationalcompetitions including: Chinese Taipei open, Spanish open, Vancouver open, Belgium open, Russian Open, German Masters, London open, Estonian Open, Polish Open and many more.....
2 years ago we turned professional and
- 2 times and current Closed British professional show dance champions
- Open British risings star professional finalists
- International rising star professional ballroom champions
- WDC world professional show dance finalists
- 2 times and current Vice Champions U.K. Closed Professional Ballroom
What is your favourite dance?
We love the romantic foxtrot because I think it shows our real personality and connection on the floor. But we also really like the Quickstep - and it is our best marked dance up to date.
What is your favourite competition?
What is your proudest dancing moment?
It has to be winning the Rising Star Professional competition at the International Championship. We were very proud to bring the trophy back to England as it had been 9 years that year , since a British couple won that title - it felt great to win it back for us and for GB.
Why you are proud to be a Chrisanne Clover sponsor?
In our opinion the Chrisanne Clover team are the best at what they do - and we are extremely proud to be a part of that team.
What has been your favourite Chrisanne Clover dress?
What is your favourite coloured dress you have worn?
What do you look for in a Chrisanne Clover dress? Are there certain features or likes that make your dresses unique to you?
I really like using feathers on my dresses. Chrisanne Clover have a huge choice of feather fringes and boas . I often have ostrich or marabou feathers as part of the dress design as it helps to create a more unique and exotic look on the floor that I really love.
Favourite Chrisanne Clover colour? fabric? accessory?
My favourite fabric is the Chrisanne Clover shading satin chiffon and georgette.
My favourite accessory was a black hair piece that Chrisanne Clover made for me to match one of my dresses. The Chrisanne Clover team would always make sure that all of the accessories are perfectly matched with the dress design.
Shop Olga's collection of couture dresses HERE >